You can use Hootsuite on your smart phone, tablet, or desktop.
For Smart Phone/Tablet:
1. Go to the App Store and download Hootsuite (it is free). If you put Hootsuite in the search field, it will come right up. It has a little Owl icon and has a longer official title. Download it.
2. Once you have downloaded it you will have to go through some set-up steps. It is self explanatory. If you have the option to just connect to Twitter, do that. It may force you to connect to your Facebook page too. That is how mine is.
3. Once you complete the set-up, you will get a screen that looks like the one below.
4. Tap Scheduled. It will take you to a page called compose. Write your message.
5. There is a menu bar just above the keyboard with icons. On the far left is a calendar icon. Tap it and it will take you to the next screen.
6. Ignore Auto schedule and go to the calendar at the bottom of the page. Select the date and time you want your tweet to go out.
7. Then tap the word schedule in the upper right hand corner. It will take you to another screen. Tap the word Schedule again.
8. You have successfully scheduled a tweet. Tap the compose button in the top right hand corner and repeat the process.
- Go to this link. https://hootsuite.com/plans/free Then click on the Green button that says Get Starter – Free
Set-up by following the instructions.
2. Then you will see a screen like the one below:
3. Click on the write icon in the upper right corner.
4.You will see a screen titled compose. Write your tweet where it says write a message
5. There is an option at the bottom middle of the screen to shrink link or add photo. If you need to do either or both, click these icons.
6. In the upper right hand corner you now see a calendar icon. Click on it.
7. Now you see a green button with Custom Time. Click on it.
8. Select a day, time, and AM or PM. Then click schedule.
9. Repeat steps 4 through 9 to schedule another tweet.